How about the wool blanket How to clean the wool blanket
With the rapid development of society and economy, people continue to pursue high-quality lifestyles. The comfort, breathability, heat preservation, and moisture resistance of wool blankets have made it more and more used in daily production. The editor will take you to know how to wash wool blankets and how to clean wool blankets.
How about the wool blanket
1. Introduction to wool blankets
Wool blankets are blankets made from wool as raw materials. Because wool has good air permeability, an air flow layer can be formed between the gaps between the fibers under the wool surface, so it provides an ideal constant temperature when the human body sleeps. This is why wool blankets have excellent warmth retention effects. reason. Wool blankets are recognized as the best warm blankets.
Second, the advantages of wool blankets
1. The wool blanket is made of wool, which has good air permeability and can maintain a certain temperature.
2. The woolen blanket is beneficial to improve the sleep quality of the human body and has good warmth retention.
3. The woolen blanket has fine and uniform wool quality, soft and plump hand feeling, and good resilience.
4. Wool blankets have a certain curative effect on patients with rheumatism and arthritis, but they have not been able to relieve the condition.
Third, the classification of wool blankets
1. Shearing blanket: The overall hair quality is fine and uniform, the hair is consistent, the hand feels full, and the resilience is good. Good sheep shearing products have vivid and clear patterns, bright colors, no obvious seams, smooth wool surface, no large curls and ribs. Gently grasp with your hands, the good-quality products feel full, plump and elastic, and the wool fiber density is high.
2. Lambskin blanket: It has natural hair peaks, loose hair quality, smooth hair surface, delicate and smooth hand feeling, and easy to comb. The color is bright and the pattern is simple and natural.
3. Leather-shaped blanket: four-pin, six-pin, and eight-pin blankets, and the size can also be customized. The whole piece of wool skin is trimmed according to its original shape to remove the loose and disabled parts of the head, abdomen, limbs and tail, and processed by tanning and dyeing. The overall hair quality of the high-quality leather-shaped blanket is fine and uniform, and the hair is uniform.
How to clean wool blankets
If the blanket at home is a wool blanket, you should take special care to avoid causing clear and improper damage to the blanket:
Generally, the blanket can be soaked in cold water, and then gently pressed with your hands. At this time, it can not be twisted dry when you pick it up;
After washing, you should be able to dry the blanket in a cool place. Do not use a clothes dryer to dry the blanket, because the dryer will shrink the blanket or harden the material. Moreover, after washing woolen fabrics, they should be dehydrated immediately. If they are immersed in water for too long, they will lose their shape easily.
Honeycomb blankets are very easy to shrink, so it is best to dry clean.
(1) Do not use a washing machine to clean, because the blanket will be shaken violently by the machine, which will cause it to be out of shape.
(2) You can soak the woolen blanket in cold water, and then gently press it with your hands, and don't twist it dry.
(3) After cleaning, it should be dried in the shade, and should not be dried in a clothes dryer, because it will shrink the blanket or harden the material.
If the blanket is made of synthetic fibers (such as acrylonitrile, oron).
Generally can be placed in the washing machine for wet washing;
(1) The water temperature should not be too high, preferably about 20 to 40 degrees Celsius;
(2) The same should be done in the shade, and should not be dried in a clothes dryer, because it will shrink the blanket or harden the material;
(3) Appropriate amount of fabric softener can be added during cleaning to keep the blanket soft;
(4) The blanket is too large to be put in the washing machine, so it is suitable for dry cleaning.
3 The best way to deal with stains is to wash as soon as possible:
Moisten the surrounding area with cold water to prevent the stain from spreading or worsening;
(1) Generally, it can be wet washed in the washing machine.
(2) The water temperature should not be too high, preferably about 20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
(3) It should also be dried in the shade, and should not be dried in a clothes dryer, because it will shrink the blanket or harden the material.
(4) Appropriate amount of fabric softener can be added during cleaning to keep the blanket soft.
After reading this article on how to wash woolen blankets and how to clean woolen blankets, I hope to bring you some help in your work and study.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US